Monday, November 26, 2012

Carlye Denise Playboy Cybergirl November 2012

*Playboy Cybergirl Carlye Denise* will take you by the horns. She's got
blonde hair, brown eyes and a stunning pair of natural DD breasts. She's a
model and dental hygiene student at Tarrant County College in Dallas, Texas.
"I was born in Abilene," she says. "We lived there for about fourteen
years, and then moved about two hundred miles to New Braunfels, where I went
to high school." But New Braunfels just wasn't for her – it was too
small a town for a girl with such a big personality. "My parents didn't
really take care of me," she says. "I thought that I could take care of
myself, so I moved out. But I was in a bad relationship, and after a while, I
decided that it was time to move on." Tired of small-town living, Carlye
packed her bags and shipped herself off to Dallas, Texas, where she landed a
job as a bartender. She fast became a regular on the bar scene, and was hired
as a waitress at Twin Peaks, a popular 'breastaurant' in nearby Addison.
She waited tables full-time, was promoted to corporate store opener and
started doing modeling on the side. Before she knew it, she had more modeling
work than franchises to open – and the opportunity to be on Playboy Plus,
first as a Playboy Coed and now as a Playboy Cybergirl. She's a busy girl,
but when she has free time, Carlye spends it at the lake, wakeboarding with
the guys and sunning her buns with the girls. "On Friday and Saturday we
hit the clubs, and on Sunday I take it easy in front of a UFC game with my
boyfriend," she says. All in all, Carlye has it made. "I'm very happy
with my life – and with Playboy," she says. "I love my body, and
Playboy really does a woman's body justice." Caryle Denise Bio
Measurements: 32DD-26-32 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 110 lbs Birthplace:
Dallas, Texas Birthday: November 12, 1991 See more of Carlye Denise nude at
the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Carlye Denise at Playboy